Frequently Asked Questions
We understand the importance of our uniforms to match our male counterparts. HBWU’s color is industry standard dark navy.
We believe in fits, not numbers! We are centered around fitting your body, not just your waist. (Don’t worry, we will help get you to the right size.)
The correct fit for our customers is very important. We encourage you to participate in our fit quiz if you are unsure of your size before placing your order. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to process your return. Once it arrives in our warehouse, we will quickly provide you with a refund of the purchase minus shipping costs.
We hope you will be thrilled with your purchase and use Her BlueWear Uniforms as your primary uniform pants provider. However, if you do not like our product, we will happily issue you a refund as follows:
- • Full-price merchandise qualifies for full return cost, minus shipping, and can be returned within 30 days of the ship date. The item returned must be unworn, unwashed and in original condition. All tags must be attached.
- • Sales merchandise qualifies for full return cost, minus shipping, and can be returned within 14 days of the ship date. The item returned must be unworn, unwashed and in original condition. All tags must be attached.
- • Final sale merchandise cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Items returned past the time frames as stated above will receive a merchandise credit for the current selling price of the item returned. We want our customers happy! Life events happen that may conflict with our outline of time above. Please reach out to us and we will do our best to straighten things out.
HBWU stands behind our product. If, by chance, your product is received damaged (faulty fabric, stitching or manufacturing excluding natural wear and tear) then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You qualify for different fits and sizes. Pay for your purchase, try an additional one for free! Free returns on the pair you don’t want for your first purchase. The pair you are returning must be sent back within a 14-day period from the day of the receipt. The return must be unworn, unwashed and in original condition.
• Currently, we ship within the Continental U.S. and Canada. If you have any questions, please email us at Herbluewear@gmail.com
• Orders are shipped Monday – Friday.
• HBWU wants you to use the most economical and efficient route for your order, which is why we’ve laid out options for you to choose the carrier service that is right for you!
• The order must be received by 11 AM Eastern Time to ship out the same business day. If your order is shipping via USPS, it must be received by 9 AM Eastern Time to ship out the same business day.
We may sometimes run out due to sudden demand, in which case we will notify you and inform you of the date we expect to receive more stock.
Our goal is to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Upon receipt, we aim to ship orders within 48 hours. Depending upon your location, it can take between 3-5 business days to be delivered. Exceptions can always occur. If you require a faster lead time, please select a faster shipping option.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking number.